I know it’s a bit late for a New Year post, but I’ve just managed to settle back into normal life! I’ve been reviewing what I read last year and I really did read some amazing books. I want to make sure that I do the same this year so I’m setting myself a bit of a challenge to keep my reading frequent and varied. By the end of the year I want to tick all of the following off the list:
- Read at least 2 books a month
- Read at least 2 autobiographies
- Make a start to the Lord of the Rings
- Read at least 5 new Stephen King books
- Read at least 2 books recommended by my favourite TV characters
- Read the complete Sherlock Holmes stories
- Read 3 new releases this year
- Read at least 1 book by a new author
- Join a new book club
- Read at least 3 books of short stories
- Write a blog post twice a month!
I’ve left the list quite open so that I’m not too restricted; I still want to be able to read what I feel like at the time (I’m not very good at sticking to my reading lists!) But I think that following this will give me some good variety. Anyway, I’ve got to go and read!